| Elaborate Face Painting
Joy Lane Farm
Goat’s milk soaps Project Have Hope
Beaded jewelry from UgandaOne Way Inc
Caricatures by Jason Carrier
Go Nuts for Change
Tuck and scratch cat furniture Jeremy’s
Delicious pizza–from the heart of downtown Newmarket
Ian’s Granite State Franks
|THE HERITAGE FESTIVAL features a select group of vendors selling fine arts, crafts, gifts, food, and more. (Hours: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm)
Vendors: Get your APPLICATION HERE.
Note: Spaces are nearly full for 2012.
ARTS, CRAFTS, GIFTS. . . . and more!
Here’s a sneak preview of this year’s offerings:
* earrings, necklaces, bracelets from glass, stones and more
* handcrafted jewelry and functional fused and dichroic glass art
* eco-friendly jewelry, wood keepsake and jewelry boxes
* hand-embroidered clothing and hand-knitted scarves
* caricatures and elaborate face painting with mythical creatures
* goat’s milk soaps and beaded jewelry from Uganda
* Irish step-dance demos and info
* tuck and scratch cat furniture
* folk art, dried flowers, baskets, garden signs
* wickless candles, room sprays, soap
* educational children’s books
* ceramic fondue warmers and Belgian chocolate
* chair massages and miche bags
Enjoy plenty of good eats at the Heritage Festival–ethnic cuisine, artisanal treats, baked goods and more!
* Indian cuisine and Laotian cuisine
* Belgian waffles and wood-fired pizza
* Strawberry shortcakes, chocolate, muffins and more
* Artisanal meat sampler from Popper’s
* Cookies, ice cream, blueberry cake, and more
* Kettle corn and fried dough
* Chili, sausage, kielbasa, tofu dogs
* Hamburgers, hot dogs, french fries, pizza
NONPROFIT * SERVICE
Learn about the “wild and scenic” Lamprey River, land protection and conservation, regional planning, and more.
at the Heritage Festival